The Georgia School Counselor Association represents, promotes, and enhances professional school counseling in Georgia to create improved outcomes for all students.
As members of GSCA, we believe:
- All students, grades K – 12, deserve access to school counseling services
- The nature and substance of school counseling programs should be comprehensive, developmental, and continuous
- On-going enhancement of school counseling skills and knowledge to benefit children is essential.
- All people have value and deserve respect and dignity
- Counseling services provided to students and schools should be data driven with appropriate accountability components
- All students should be taught skills that lead to developing competencies in the three areas of academic, career, and social
Interested in volunteering to be a Committee Chair or Membership Interest Section Liaison? Click here to volunteer by December 15.