The Georgia School Counselor Association represents, promotes, and enhances professional school counseling in Georgia to create improved outcomes for all students.
As members of GSCA, we believe:
- all students, grades K – 12, deserve access to school counseling services
- the nature and substance of school counseling programs should be comprehensive, developmental, and continuous
- on-going enhancement of school counseling skills and knowledge to benefit children is essential.
all people have value and deserve respect and dignity
- counseling services provided to students and schools should be data driven with appropriate accountability components
- all students should be taught skills that lead to developing competencies in the three areas of academic, career, and social.
Conference Registration Now Open. Early Bird Deadline: September 25. Click Here for More Information.