2016 legacy Scholarship
The 2016 Legacy Scholarship Application is now open. The deadline to apply is February 24, 2016. Visit our scholarships page for more information.
The Georgia School Counselor Association represents, promotes, and enhances professional school counseling in Georgia to create improved outcomes for all students.
As members of GSCA, we believe:
- All students, grades K – 12, deserve access to school counseling services
- The nature and substance of school counseling programs should be comprehensive, developmental, and continuous
- On-going enhancement of school counseling skills and knowledge to benefit children is essential.
- All people have value and deserve respect and dignity
- Counseling services provided to students and schools should be data driven with appropriate accountability components
- All students should be taught skills that lead to developing competencies in the three areas of academic, career, and social