The Georgia School Counselor Association represents, promotes, and enhances professional school counseling in Georgia to create improved outcomes for all students.
As members of GSCA, we believe:
- All students, grades K – 12, deserve access to school counseling services
- The nature and substance of school counseling programs should be comprehensive, developmental, and continuous
- On-going enhancement of school counseling skills and knowledge to benefit children is essential.
- All people have value and deserve respect and dignity
- Counseling services provided to students and schools should be data driven with appropriate accountability components
- All students should be taught skills that lead to developing competencies in the three areas of academic, career, and social
2017 Annual Conference Call for Proposals
Do you have innovative ideas and strategies to share with your fellow counselors throughout the state? Why not present a program at the 2017 Annual Conference in Jekyll? Find out more about submitting a program proposal!