2016 Call for Proposals Now Available
Do you have innovative ideas and strategies to share with your fellow counselors throughout the state? Why not present a program at the 2016 Annual Conference in Macon? Submit a program proposal today!
Please click here for more information to complete the program proposal form and submit your vitae. Deadline to submit your proposal is Monday, May 23, 2016.
The Georgia School Counselor Association represents, promotes, and enhances professional school counseling in Georgia to create improved outcomes for all students.
As members of GSCA, we believe:
- All students, grades K – 12, deserve access to school counseling services
- The nature and substance of school counseling programs should be comprehensive, developmental, and continuous
- On-going enhancement of school counseling skills and knowledge to benefit children is essential.
- All people have value and deserve respect and dignity
- Counseling services provided to students and schools should be data driven with appropriate accountability components
- All students should be taught skills that lead to developing competencies in the three areas of academic, career, and social